Admissions for the academic year 2018-2019 can be made only through online. Easy and streamlined methods at online to register from anywhere in the world!.
Apply SEPARATELY for aided programs and self-financed programs.
A valid e-mail ID or Mobile Number is mandatory for registration. email ID, should be kept active till the completion of degree. College will send date of Certificate Verification, provisional selection list, final selection list, call letters, other Memos etc. through the registered e-mail ID or Mobile number.
If online application process is stopped due to any reasons, applicant can resume the online application using the username and password send to your registered 'email ID'/mobile.
* Applications for UG course should be registered with the college office not later than ten days after the publication of the Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination results.
* Application for PG Courses may be made based on the performance up to semester FIVE for those awaiting Final semester examination results and the forms must be submitted to the college office not later than the First Week of June.
* Application for M.Phil Courses may be made based on the performance up to semester THREE for those awaiting PG Final semester examination results and the forms must be submitted to the college office not later than the First Week of July.
Change in the application form data is not allowed after the submission.
Download the application as PDF and keep a printed copy of the application for future reference.
* Application Number will be the reference for all future correspondence.
* The list of provisionally selected candidates will be published through college website or college notice board and will also be intimated to the candidate through SMS/email.
* The date of counseling / certificate verification for the provisionally selected candidates will be informed through e-mail / SMS.
* The final list of selected candidates will be published in website after due verification of all necessary certificates.